RuthLess Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RuthLess Guild Forum

Guild Forum for RuthLess Guild for WoE, PvP, and Fun.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Classic RPG's

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Falso

Falso

Classic RPG's Empty
PostSubject: Classic RPG's   Classic RPG's I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 12:50 pm

I remember people talking about this in guild chat a while ago and I figured I'd see what everyone else thinks about this.
SO! Old RPG games, specifically console ones, do you love them, hate them, only have fuzzy memories or is 'old' for you, the Playstation 2... (Yeah, intentional rhyme there. I 'do' rule.)

Personally I absolutely love the older RPG games from the Snes, the nintendo handhelds and of course the Playstation 1.

I'm actually replaying the original Wild Arms right now via an emulator and I'm loving every second of it! Very Happy

Oh and what's your all time favourite RPG?! (Of any system, generation or type.)
Back to top Go down
Inquizitor

Inquizitor

Classic RPG's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classic RPG's   Classic RPG's I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 1:31 pm

Hehe i still have SNES and Amiga at house i remember good old times when i played FF 1 . In short i just love those games Twisted Evil but its not like ill play them now when there are many good new productions.

When its come to my favorite ... damn its hard there is many like : Final Fantasy 7 or Gothic
Back to top Go down
Legard
Admin
Legard

Classic RPG's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classic RPG's   Classic RPG's I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 3:21 pm

All Final Fantasy's for ps1. Nintendo 64 Zelda's and Perfect Dark. Fable 1 XBox. FF X PS2. Thats all I can think of right now lol
Back to top Go down
https://ruthlesstro.forumotion.com
Eiyuu

Eiyuu

Classic RPG's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classic RPG's   Classic RPG's I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 9:49 pm

=P
my favorite RPG is FF X, for PS2 Very Happy i've been dying all year to play that game again XD
another good one is Tales of the Abyss, for PS2 as well, im gonna be playing that as well soon
Back to top Go down

Classic RPG's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classic RPG's   Classic RPG's I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 5:48 pm

oh one of my faborites rpg is golden sun =D i used to play it on my game boy lots of time when i was a child
Back to top Go down

Classic RPG's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classic RPG's   Classic RPG's I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 6:04 pm

One of my favorites is FF VII and IV, i love breath of fire IV too
Back to top Go down
Legard
Admin
Legard

Classic RPG's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classic RPG's   Classic RPG's I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 10:31 pm

Egoraptor wrote:
oh one of my faborites rpg is golden sun =D i used to play it on my game boy lots of time when i was a child

That games was pretty good but it was hard as hell sometimes. The puzzles. /wrist
Back to top Go down
https://ruthlesstro.forumotion.com

Classic RPG's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classic RPG's   Classic RPG's I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 8:05 pm

Legard wrote:
Egoraptor wrote:

That games was pretty good but it was hard as hell sometimes. The puzzles. /wrist

yeah the puzzles where aersome i broke my head at them many times but the game still being awesome the hardest part was lvling and geting good equipement =P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Classic RPG's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classic RPG's   Classic RPG's I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Classic RPG's
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RuthLess Guild Forum :: Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: