RuthLess Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RuthLess Guild Forum

Guild Forum for RuthLess Guild for WoE, PvP, and Fun.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Registration of guild members..

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
7se7ph7

Registration of guild members.. Empty
PostSubject: Registration of guild members..   Registration of guild members.. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 5:33 pm

Im hoping that everyone would register here in our forums, and hoping that you would use

you name ingame to avoid confusion here and in midgard lol... I think there are already 13 members, but

I dont recognize some of them lol...
Back to top Go down
Falso

Falso

PostSubject: Re: Registration of guild members..   Registration of guild members.. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 11:09 pm

Same here. I'd love to see more activity too, even if it's only that everyone posts once every couple of days.
Back to top Go down
Inquizitor

Inquizitor

PostSubject: Re: Registration of guild members..   Registration of guild members.. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 3:51 am

It would be good if everyone writhe name's of character's that they own, it would be less confusing, and i would know who is who ^^. Madderdin the Inquizitor here ;P
Back to top Go down
7se7ph7

PostSubject: Re: Registration of guild members..   Registration of guild members.. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 7:27 am

@falso
I can post here everyday as long as im not busy....

@madder
Ah so you're madder, now I know lol... ^^
Back to top Go down
Legard
Admin
Legard

PostSubject: Re: Registration of guild members..   Registration of guild members.. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 10:41 am

If you haven't posted your IGN as your forum name. Just put your characters names and levels and what not in your signature.
Back to top Go down
https://ruthlesstro.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Registration of guild members..   Registration of guild members.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Registration of guild members..
Page 1 of 1