RuthLess Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RuthLess Guild Forum

Guild Forum for RuthLess Guild for WoE, PvP, and Fun.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Money making for starters.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Money making for starters. Empty
PostSubject: Money making for starters.   Money making for starters. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 11:57 pm

I been noticed that there's a lot of new people to the guild and to the server so i decided to make this guide.

- Voting: this is the best way to earn Talon coins wich value is from 1,300,000 to 1,500,000. You can vote in the mainsite of the server web, remember to trade your reward points in the Guru NPC of Prontera when the exchange rate it's in 500:1 (500 RW = 1 TC)

-Blue herb hunt: You will need an assasin/rouge for this but even a thief can do this.
Try to get a warp to Nifelheim, once you get it you will be in the YGG Tree, there are plenty of blue plants around here steal and "kill" them, you can found more plants at the south warp. Once you have enough you can sell them to other players (1.5k-1.7k ea) or make blue potions in the npc (southwest alberta) this requires 2 blue herbs and empty bottles, make sure to overcharge those potions.

-Cake hunt: A classic since AnimaRO, Cakes are in demand for WoE, a lvl 70+ assasin/rouge with npc gears can farm cakes here with no problem (i recommend rouge here)
Copy triple atack from a monk learn snatcher and kill myst cases and cookies, try to ignore the cruisers. Once you have 300+ cakes sell them to other players (2k-2.5k)

-Mobsters: Mobsters (commodo field2) have 100% chance to drop saphire that can be selled at the NPC at 3.5k!
I reccomend lvl 85+ assasin/rouge for this task, steal kill and repeat. With patience you will have enough to buy your first MVP card and get ready for the next step.

Moskovia: This is the best place to farm money in loads with the correct gears, i recommend dual dagger assasin here.
First of all make the quest (google it)
Assasin Gears: +10 DDxx MG/ +7 DDx Gladius, 3 scorpion cards in a gladius or Mes (trans only) Inmune/mocking/mystic +7 hood/garment and Fire Endow!
Rouge Gears/skills: +7 DDT Gladius + triple atack + fire endow Inmune/mocking/mystic +7 hood/garment tirfing guard/big foot
Concentrate in mavkas only and get tons of zenny!

-Card hunting: Try to hunt cards of weak monsters that are in high demand like Thara Frog (10m) and Hydra (6m). You can find them in commodo (east)
Any melee class can hunt here with a wind weapon

That's it =P
Back to top Go down
Falso

Falso

PostSubject: Re: Money making for starters.   Money making for starters. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 4:55 am

Good guide, thanks. Smile
Back to top Go down
Inquizitor

Inquizitor

PostSubject: Re: Money making for starters.   Money making for starters. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 4:57 am

Now i only need Rogue Razz
Back to top Go down
azukimiho

azukimiho

PostSubject: like2 :D   Money making for starters. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 10:34 am

thx a lot Very Happy i think i'll go for mobster then
Back to top Go down
WinterStasis

PostSubject: Re: Money making for starters.   Money making for starters. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 2:32 pm

Cool thanks for making this Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Money making for starters.   Money making for starters. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Money making for starters.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RuthLess Guild Forum :: Discussion :: Guides & Tips-
Jump to: