RuthLess Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RuthLess Guild Forum

Guild Forum for RuthLess Guild for WoE, PvP, and Fun.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What do you like ?? Manga & Anime

Go down 
+3
Eiyuu
Falso
Inquizitor
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Inquizitor

Inquizitor

What do you like ?? Manga & Anime Empty
PostSubject: What do you like ?? Manga & Anime   What do you like ?? Manga & Anime I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 5:06 am

Hellsing, Berserk, Elven Lied, Vampire Hunter D, Black Lagoon ,Death Note, Code Geass ....those are anime (and manga to for Berserk )that i like. Do anyone know those ?? Or there are some good ones that i forgot to mention ? Write !!
Back to top Go down
Falso

Falso

PostSubject: Re: What do you like ?? Manga & Anime   What do you like ?? Manga & Anime I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 6:12 am

Outlaw Star, Cowboy Bebop, Yu Yu Hakusho, Bleach, Ouran High School Host Club, Hajime no Ippo, Full Moon wo Sakashite, Full Metal Alchemist, Death Note, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya...

My mind's gone blank. But there's a lot more I watched and enjoyed.

And even more I watched and went bleh.

silent
Back to top Go down
Eiyuu

Eiyuu

PostSubject: Re: What do you like ?? Manga & Anime   What do you like ?? Manga & Anime I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 8:41 pm

i really liked code geas, tengen toppa gurren laggan, hajime no ippo, fullmetal alchemist, cowboy bebop, gunxsword, bleach, naruto, and a lot more i cant remember rite naw Razz

as for manga, uff, im currently reading defende devil and gantz, and a couple more i cant remember the name XD
Back to top Go down
WinterStasis

PostSubject: Re: What do you like ?? Manga & Anime   What do you like ?? Manga & Anime I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 7:47 pm

I love Death Note and Fullmetal Alchemist, those are my two favorite. I like early bleach and early naruto but the new stuff is like ehh.
Back to top Go down
PrincessSere
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What do you like ?? Manga & Anime   What do you like ?? Manga & Anime I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 11:39 pm

I only read of those anime & manga. I like the classic one, Sailor Moon, Dragon Ball, Ruroni Kenshin, Inuyasha, Mermaid Melody, Fruit Basket, Detective Conan, Mikami among others. Omg! All of them sound girlish. Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you like ?? Manga & Anime   What do you like ?? Manga & Anime I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 9:05 am

Dragon ball and Ruroni kenshin girlish?!! Those are awesome boyish animes/manga!
Back to top Go down
WinterStasis

PostSubject: Re: What do you like ?? Manga & Anime   What do you like ?? Manga & Anime I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 2:27 pm

Wow, i completly forgot about dragon ball lol, thats a really good series too. I remember watching one of the ruroni kenshin movies and it was absolutly epic! I cant remember which one though >.>
Back to top Go down
IAmSpecialized

IAmSpecialized

PostSubject: Re: What do you like ?? Manga & Anime   What do you like ?? Manga & Anime I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 4:54 pm

One Piece! Naruto! Doraemon! Yay!
Back to top Go down
azukimiho

azukimiho

PostSubject: Re: What do you like ?? Manga & Anime   What do you like ?? Manga & Anime I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 7:08 am

i'm watching almost all of them Very Happy

currently addicted to Hitman Reborn xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you like ?? Manga & Anime   What do you like ?? Manga & Anime I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you like ?? Manga & Anime
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RuthLess Guild Forum :: Off Topic :: Anime & Mange-
Jump to: