RuthLess Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RuthLess Guild Forum

Guild Forum for RuthLess Guild for WoE, PvP, and Fun.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forum issues.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Falso

Falso

Forum issues. Empty
PostSubject: Forum issues.   Forum issues. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 6:01 am

I noticed some areas of the forums are limited to moderators only. And it seems a little silly to me that this is the case since we're a small guild on a Ragnarok private server. I really don't see the need to do that.

Also a few other areas are also restricted such as the screenshot section. I can't believe that was intentional.
Back to top Go down
Inquizitor

Inquizitor

Forum issues. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum issues.   Forum issues. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 6:29 am

Congratulations... First spam ever xD
Back to top Go down
PrincessSere
Admin

Forum issues. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum issues.   Forum issues. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 9:40 am

Well, reward area is only to exchange items, if anyone have any complain can do it in others threads. Screenshot area ----> *Ask Legard*
Back to top Go down
Legard
Admin
Legard

Forum issues. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum issues.   Forum issues. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 10:59 am

I had no idea they was restricted! I think Trung made the topics and stuff and forgot to put them available for all. I'll fix it ^^;
Back to top Go down
https://ruthlesstro.forumotion.com
PrincessSere
Admin

Forum issues. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum issues.   Forum issues. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 3:26 pm

Well, post in that topic is not needed. It's only for guildmember to see what are available at the moment and at the same time for them to know how much point they have. If people start posting there, we'll not be able to see the main point of that topic. It's just a section for references. We don't want spam there. tyvm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forum issues. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum issues.   Forum issues. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forum issues.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RuthLess Guild Forum :: Off Topic :: House Of Spam-
Jump to: